Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Art dump!

Hey everyone, just dumping a few things here for the sake of actually sharing them. Mostly posting here to show that I -do- actually still draw from time to time XD

Drew this tonight...rather this morning. Was attempting to try a more realistic facial structure while still retaining a toony looks and feel. Not sure what I think about it as it is 5am now.


An experiment in Oekaki since I haven't touched them in a long time. Decided to go ahead and use Shi Painter Pro. I actually am a bit pleased with the results.


This one was a quickie sketch of a sergal, one of the nifty creatures created by Trancy Mick.


This was going to be a gift sketch for Anjila, but I never got around to doing anything with it.



When I was ustreaming one night, I offered a few requests and this seemed to be the only one I liked enough to toss some color on. I decided to keep the sketch layer intact simply because I thought it gave the doodle a little more character in the end.



I recently started playing Ragnarok Online with Rakko over on RebirthRO.com and I have to say, it's actually a rather fun game. I always find myself playing when I should be doing something constructive..eh. In an attempt to remedy this, I decided to enter the server's loading screen contest. I essentially play as Theo minus the crazy marking/hair colors XD Paladin characters are love.



A little bit of giftart for someone on one of the Oekaki sites I belong to. Not sure what her character is, but it's adorable and I decided I needed to draw it.


The sketch work on an icon commissioned from someone on Livejournal. Going to be finishing this up soon. Not sure if I like how the angle turned out, but I'm still trying my damnedest to improve the way I draw human based characters.



This one was more or less a test on male anatomy and thicker builds. Generally, I have this tendency to draw skinny, effeminate men unintentionally so I decided to kill two birds with one stone and attempt a remake of this. I don't really plan on finishing this, but for the sake of showing I at least attempted a different body structure, I'm sharing this with you.






And last sketch for now, my Sabertooth character Sabbeo. I decided to goof around with his design and give him some pudge for the sake of saying I can draw more varied body types. Also wanted to mess around with expressions, and as you can see he's not all too excited about the situation.

1 comment:

Nate said...

This is great! I'll watch it!